- Hi my name is Tracy Palmer. I am a Realtor® in the Chicagoland area with emphasis on the communities around the South Chicagoland, and neighboring areas. I have worked in this industry since 2009. In this time I have enhanced my skills and knowledge by obtaining my Illinois brokers license. I am an active member of the Young Professionals Network (YPN) and the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals® (NAHREP). With my background and experience in marketing, sales, healthcare, and senior services, I am able to utilize all of my skills, experience, in knowledge to help clients. Technology is an important resource. In which, it is important in today’s real estate business. Technology is the heart of all my business. I am well-versed in applying the newest technology to help serve my clients more efficiently. Exit Strategy Realty has a leading age technology culture which supports our technology-driven vision and goals to serve clients. More About Tracy Palmer I Tracy Palmer is a Chicago native. I grew up on the near North Side of Chicago I enjoy traveling and learning about different cultures. I also love gardening in the springtime and snowball fights in the winter. I live in close proximity to the communities served.
- Favorite Color: Electric Blue
- Favorite animal: Dolphin
- Favorite place to visit: Los Angeles
- Favorite Flower: King Tut Blue Sweet Pea, Lathyrus sativu
- Specializations: Sellers, New homeowners, Investors, Graduates, Cash Buyers
- Areas Served: Chicago
- Brokerage: Exit Strategy Realty – Broker
More About Exit
Strategy Realty Mission for Clients: To provide strategic counsel, creative solutions, ethical advice, and dynamic services while empowering lives through real estate. The vision for our Brokerage: EXIT Strategy Realty provides an intense but fun environment where individual opportunities for growth & a challenging, stellar business abound.
At the forefront of an ongoing green real estate movement, EXIT Realty is turning over a new leaf with our innovative and eco-minded initiative called Teal is the New Green. This program is built to benefit both real estate professionals and their clients alike, so when people think green they think of EXIT Realty. Our agents are empowered with the latest technology and resources to be green home ambassadors and to help reduce the footprint left behind during the real estate transaction process. GREEN SUPPLIERS & PARTNERS EXIT’s Ancillary Network features companies that offer technology and resources to assist agents in becoming proficient green REALTORS®. SMART SIGNS™ The new evolution of lawn signs allow full access to listing details through a simple text from a smartphone. SMART CAR PROGRAM This program allows associates to leverage mobile advertising while reducing their carbon footprint in their day-to-day business on the road. PAPERLESS TRANSACTIONS With e-signature capabilities expanding across North America, EXIT real estate transactions are less about trees and more about convenience and portability for all. MOBILE BUSINESS CARDS™ This next generation business card allows agents to market themselves quickly and easily through text messages and smartphones instead of on paper. DIGITAL MARKETING & CONTACT MANAGEMENT EXIT agents can take their listing and business promotion and ad campaigns beyond printed media to reach the ever-growing online consumer marketplace.
I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange to finance, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.